Pages

Sunday, July 15, 2012

My Journey begin with the Student loan.

Guys, I am another guy from the block. We all have the same story. Because our journey started with the same dream. A dream to finish higher education and get a career in life. But, the path was not easy for all of us. Lots of people went through the same rough mountain like path like me. To achieve our goal we started taking student loans. It was an easy thing to do and start school. Because the people around me told the same thing. Just finish school and pay back the loan. Such a great idea. But, I never gave a second thought about the economic catastrophe that happened to US in last few years. It changed all my plans. I just started this blog to let the people know what happened in my life and what did I do to overcome this. Also I want to hear all of your story about student loan. May be we all can help each other by sharing our real life experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment